Selasa, 17 April 2007

Blessing in Disguised


*LOL*

I just checked my email and read weekly reports from sitemeter.

It was shocking! Fenomenal! Unbelievable!


Only this week, this page has been visited 408 times.with average 27 visits a day. Wow! This is quiet uplifting since this blog is not priyadi.net, or enda.goblogmedia.com or any blogs belong to Indonesian blogger celebrities. Besides, I only promoted this blog to my close relatives and friends.

What happened?

Apparently without I realized, this blog is guarded by an angel that attracts people to visit my blog. Christiano Ronaldo. *LOL*.

I post his pic in this blog few days ago to complete my article about airasia. I had no awareness that he was THAT popular. All I know that he’s the cutest soccer player alive this century. I didn’t expect that I do something REALLY right. Most people who visited my blog was deceived by keyword “Christiano Ronaldo” they got while they were googling. Most of them do some image search. And they trapped.

Here I am, stunned by the sitemeter report and being madly in love with Christiano Ronaldo. My hero.

Zinedine Zidane. Paulo Maldini. David Beckham. Romario. Wayne Rooney. Luis Figo. Bebeto. Pele. Ronaldinho. Deco.Jurgen Klinsmann. Hakan Sukur. Fabio Cannavaro. Franz Beckenbauer. Marco Van Basten.

Come on people. Go visit my blog.




1 komentar:

  1. Nuhun nya..site meterna..
    Janten terang ayeuna mah, upami tiasa ningal sabaraha urang nu atos nyimpang ka blog.

    Diantos informasi lainna..

    BalasHapus