Selasa, 31 Oktober 2006

#34 Au Revoir Mes Amis


This is my first day working after a long Lebaran Holiday…( got to write about it soon!). Other than a chaotic “boss is leaving syndrome” morning, I was surprised by shocking news about my friends Bagus, Ista and Pandu are also leaving out of this town…even out of this country…permanently.


Bali, apparently is not a popular settlement place for my college classmates. Bagus and I are two from many who have try our luck in this so called island of god(s). I remember being alone and were having culture shock caused by an extremely different environment, unexpectedly, my cell phone rang and a familiar voice spoke from distance. Just a five minutes phone call help make me feel better for knowing that I wasn’t alone. Thanks, Bugs.

Since I don’t have any kids yet, I always enthusiast to meet Ista+Bagus’s adorable son, Pandu. I entitle him as “my favorite model”, “the cutest boy alive”, “kids with the most beautiful eyes” and many many more, just name it!
I always compliment his mother, Ista for taking care Pandu by herself not to mention all the household work she had to do it without help.

Bali, is their past. Singapore, is their future.
Farewell is always miserable. Especially if you’re going to say goodbye to wonderful people, family, friends. But what the heck, nothing in this world that last forever. There’s a beginning, and there’s and end. Ending is also a beginning, we just don’t know it at the time ( Mitch Albom).

Goodbye Bagus, Ista, and Pandu. We’re gonna miss you sooooo much!*sobbing...hiks*



2 komentar:

  1. bagus ke singapore? ikeow sabar ya nak.. kita juga ga nolak kok kalo disuruh datang untuk menghiburmu.. asal ticket akomodasi dan segala transport disediakan hueheheh*dibya*

    BalasHapus
  2. Still remember the day you visit us at the hospital when Pandu was born. Now the little guy is already running around waving his hand and saying "dadaaaaah" to everyone. We are going to miss you too tante Ikeow and oom Mpri.. -Bagus, Ista & Pandu-

    BalasHapus