Selasa, 03 Oktober 2006

#28 Important Announcement: SUMANTO is Back!

Okay, I know this topic is not the hottest and the newest topic currently. I know I’m a little bit late, but since this blog is not an “always up to date” blog, …so who care. Other reason why I felt it’s necessary to post this topic is because it’s about LIFE and DEATH.

I read this topic from Kompas Minggu, October 1st, 2006. I’m wondering why they didn’t put it on the headlines. Did I tell you yet it’s the matter of LIFE and DEATH?


Here’s the summary ( I hope my horrible English doesn’t ruin the whole meaning ):
SOEMANTO is going to be release from prison on Idl Fitri day (!) . Unfortunately, his family and the villager where he belongs refuse to accept him back. Thought during in the prison he was reported well behave, still the prison officer has to give extra attention to his special ability, catching cockroaches, and (YUKS!) rats, forbid him to eat them (okay, my face is becoming green and I’m going to vomit).


His family members refuse him as they are afraid to his creepy habits and he is pointed as family’s problem maker. And, this is the most interesting and the most important part, however, the prison officer mentioned that there was a person from Jakarta who has already offered him a job. Be ready, People, as he offered Soemanto to be a debt collector! DEBT COLLECTOR!

Are you thinking like what I’m thinking? Okay, for your own good, pleaseeee…PLEASE pay up your loans! What are you waiting for? GOOOO!!!!Hurrry!!!!!!!!! Should I hire Soemanto to go after you?!!!




3 komentar:

  1. join... sumanto-fansclub@yahoogroups.com

    subscribe now

    BalasHapus
  2. Waduh Mbak..untung saya tidak punya hutang... :)

    BalasHapus
  3. makanlah kamu sebelum dimakan...

    BalasHapus