Minggu, 08 Oktober 2006

#30 Knock Knock Knocking on Your < c e n s o r e d > Door

Reader! Please raise your hand if there are any of you who have never been handled with constipation. Yes, constipation. This poo issue is not a big deal in medical world indeed, but I know that many people are dealing with it; probably you are one of these many people.

Don’t you feel it’s annoying? I mean, who can stay to sit hour and hour on the closet just waiting for ‘something’ to come up? Well I hope none of you! Normally, I need to have peaceful, undisturbed 10-15 minutes for this morning ceremony (hey husby, read it! PEACEFUL AND UNDISTURBED). But I used to need longer time. Trust me that wasn’t comfortable at all. But fortunately I have some tips to handle with constipation that I have proved its reliability. Here they are:

1. Papaya
I don’t think that I have to detail the goods we can find in papaya, for many scientists had crowned it as the king of fruit.

It’s the tip number two that I’m looking forward to tell you all…(ta duuuuh!!!)

2. Knocking on your knee while you are…( you know what I mean)
Okay, I know that I sound like I’m making some joke. That’s what I thought also when I heard about this technique for the first time from a friend.

But trust me it works! Well, if it sounds doubtful for you then why you don’t just try it. You’ll be surprised what will happen next!

What made me sad is that my cat died because of constipation (read it out loud People, it may cause serious problem you know!). I was just thinking that I wish my cat were able to knock on her knees,then she probably would be here by now…hiks…
…okay just stop the thought, it still hurt me so badly…hiks…




1 komentar:

  1. si M'pri suka gangguin ya Keow kalo lagi.....:P

    BalasHapus