Senin, 18 September 2006

#23 Apa Kabar Cemi?


This week has been extremely dreadful!
I’ve spent too much time working…working…working….
My cellphone rang rang and rang with some calls I would like to avoid (so badly annoying, made me have to turn it off before I go insane)
I was sleepless.
I missed my weekend.
I can feel my muscle twisted.
I’m exhausted.
I’m in terrible mood.
Please do not disturb!


Singing Sound of Music’s soundtrack “My Favorite Things” inspired me to memorize few my favorite things that probably could calm me off. And the words resembled in my head are just “Cemi,Cemi and Cemi”.

Cemi has always been ‘my shoulder to cry on’ when I was in Bandung. Well not literally of course, recalling her shoulder is not wide enough for my head. But hold her tight and feeling her purr used to give extra comfort anytime I was crabby. And the world will be just fine, the entire burden vanished.

When I had to stay up late to do extra task, she used to come to my room, jump to my keyboard, prevented me to do what I was doing, and I bet no one could stand it to see her funny body language. Few minutes spent playing with her was enough to burst up my energy to the next morning.

Cemi was the best friend I need when my human fellows were not available. Undoubtedly, pets are very sincere friends (except when they’re hungry I think ^__^).

*sigh*Apa kabar, Cemi? Missing you much, Girlfriend…

Anyway, having hug from a husband is comforting as well..love you too,Husby..



1 komentar: