Selasa, 12 September 2006

#21 From 1981 To 2006

New dawn is rising
Marks up a new day
Its light brings a new hope
It’s the same sun that I’ve seen for the last 25 years


There was a time when I had changes to mesmerize that nature phenomenon with a clear panoramic view
I waited it came out day by day
I notice that the hue always change
One day it was yellow and pinkish
At the next day it was silver and blue

I am grateful that God still gives me time to enjoy his work of art
Through the sun, the light, the sea, the people, the land, the air breeze and many more
But I know I have to aware that the world changes
I have to be ready for the changes
When one day the light go dimmer
When the sunrise no longer blue, pink, yellow or silver
….but dark cold black
When the people I love all die

So God please hear me praying
Gratitude for all your bless
Acceptance for all Your will
That are all I asked…

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!
Thank you body, you are the best vehicle I've ever had
Thank you mind, you always courage me to moving forward
Thank you soul, for keep me connected to Allah
Thank you spirit, you always remind me to keep myself sane

2 komentar:

  1. happy birhday honey...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    BalasHapus
  2. selamat ulang tahun ya mbak....

    BalasHapus