Senin, 17 Juli 2006

#1 The Cat


Meet Cemi. The cutest cat alive. Well..at least then.

It was January 9th,2004, when I went home with exhausted mind,body and soul after my last presentation for my bachelor degree. My sister, enthusiastically jumped at me and said, “We’re going to have a cat!!”

Huh?!!

I’ve heard this cat conversation several times before. I thought it was one lousy idea.
Ibu wouldn’t agree with it. Definitely not!

I was also worry about all the mess,noise and problems cause by ‘The Cat’.
Nope! Sorry, Sis..I’m not on your side this time.

However, I didn’t reject when she asked me to go with her to pick ‘The Cat. Thought that I need some walk after those long months.

And no one ever told me that fall in love could happen so easy. I was in love at the first sight to that 2 months old furball with “Puss in Boots of Shreck 2’s” look.

Did I say lousy idea?

Well….maybe not…

……………………………………………………………………………to be continued

4 komentar:

  1. Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

    BalasHapus
  2. I find some information here.

    BalasHapus
  3. This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
    »

    BalasHapus
  4. huu..bw" cemi tanpa seizinku..gantinya kirimin duit lg donk bwt c cemcem..ya ya..he he ga denk..alus euy blog-nya,tulis yg baru donk cptan!!ok ok??daah....

    BalasHapus